Thursday 31 May 2007

ICT Roadshow in Ipoh - Google's there!

It's been some time since I last posted anything up. Work has been hectic and so on, I've been busy meeting people from all sorts of backgrounds, hence exciting and interesting but still, very busy ya! Anyhow, I hope you guys have been well these days.

I wanted to mention; I will be speaking for Google in Ipoh, 5th June, next week, so if any of you are around the area, please do drop by if you have the time (I need the warm-bodied support!! ;-)). It is not an MCA event, but they are the organisers (via MIRC), for which I am very grateful.

Also, please circulate around to your friends/contacts in Ipoh - that are interested in IT, Business and / or Money. ;-)

Refer to the attachment below (it's a bit small, you'll need to click on it) or click here to go to their website for more info.




1 comment:

Pause Asia said...

Hi Hanson

Met you at a MIRC talk some time ago.

I've got a question: I've submitted my website to google content. How long does it normally take for the crawlers to find my website? Also is there anything else I could do to increase my chances of being ranked highly on the website?

My websites are http://www.SMEAssistant.Com, The One-Stop Resource Centre for SMEs in Malaysia (the websites were done using google page creator)

and http://ConnectedEntrepreneurs.Blogspot.Com

Do drop a comment if you can. Thanks